Anti Wrinkle Injections (Botox)
Anti Wrinkle Injections (commonly known as Botox) is an effective treatment used to treat lines and wrinkles. The most common areas for treatment are frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet / laughter lines.
The treatment works by injecting tiny amounts of Botulinum Toxin into specific muscles which causes them to relax. Anti Wrinkle Injections temporarily remove fine lines / wrinkles and smooth deep lines resulting in fresher, smoother unlined skin.
Our treatments are tailored to the wishes of the individual patient therefore you can be confident that the result will align with your expectations.
Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox) is a prescription only medicine. Therefore, you will always have a consultation with the doctor or pharmacist in clinic prior to having the treatment with the Registered Nurse.
£129+ 30 mins zero downtime
Dermal filler – Lip enhancement
Lip Fillers, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Injections, are a popular treatment which can be used to address the following:
- Give natural, long-lasting volume to the lips
- Enhance lip definition
- Create definition to the Cupid’s bow and lip border
- Create a more defined smile
- Create bigger lips / increase fullness of thin lips
- Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
The result is defined, balanced, and symmetrical lips that enhance your natural beauty. At the clinic, we focus on creating beautiful natural looking lips, helping clients boost their confidence whilst avoiding a “trout pout”. The consultation and treatment is carried out by a registered nurse in clinic.
We offer only the highest quality world-renowned products on the market, inclusive of Teoxane®, Juvederm® and Restylane®.
£150+ 40 mins
Dermal Filler Treatment – Lower Face
Dermal Filler Treatments to the lower face can help to restore a healthy, youthful appearance by filling lines and wrinkles with a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). As we age the lack of HA causes your skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds. Treatment Areas of lower face include:
- Peri Oral Lines (often referred to as smokers lines). With age, we tend to lose lip volume and develop vertical lines around the mouth. Dermal fillers are injected just under the surface of the perioral lines in order to plump the skin and reduce their visibility.
- Nasolabial Folds (line that runs nose to mouth). Also known as the laugh lines, over time these can appear sharper and deeper. Dermal fillers can smooth away these lines leaving a far more even skin tone.
- Marionette Lines (line that runs from corner of mouth to chin). The loss of mid-face volume and skin collagen causes the skin on the face to descend down towards the jaw. This results in the formation of marionette lines and jowls. Dermal fillers provide support to the corners of the mouth and reduce/remove the appearance of marionette lines.
As with all our treatments at Tammie Mylan Skin Clinic, we aim for a natural and subtle result that suits the proportions of your face.
£200 30+ mins
Cheek Augmentation (cheek filler) is a popular and quick way to replace lost Mid Face Volume giving a more youthful appearance. As we age we lose facial volume. The rounded cheeks of our youth can flatten and even sink inwards. This affects facial structure, causing sagging and visible signs of ageing. Cheek Enhancement can help create a fuller and more youthful appearance.
Alternatively, younger patients may desire more defined/chiseled cheekbones. Cheek Augmentation enhances facial contours, defining the cheekbone and giving a more chiseled look.
- Create higher, fuller or more rounded cheekbones
- Lift & restore lost mid face volume
- Facial contours defined
- Cheekbone area chiseled
- Softer, fuller, youthful appearance
- Add structure & balance to face
- Lasts 18 months
- Lessens appearance of nasolabial folds
The secret behind a youthful look.
£220+ 40+ mins
Profhilo® is a type of injectable rejuvenation treatment, this anti-ageing hydration treatment contains high levels of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occuring compound which helps improve tone, texture and elasticity. Rejuvenate, hydrate and stimulate collagen production with this cutting edge anti-ageing injectable treatment.
Profhilo® is usually administered into the skin in five key areas (when administered to the face): the tops of cheeks, side of the face, lines around the mouth, nasolabial folds and laughter lines. It can also be used to improve the appearance of the skin around the neck, chest and décolletage.
If you feel that skin is showing signs of ageing but aren’t quite ready for Dermal Fillers or want to enhance the results of a Dermal Filler treatment, Profhilo® is a great way to give your skin a refreshed youthful glow. The benefits include:
- Significantly noticeable skin tightening and lifting
- Lifting effect of the skin including the Jawline & ‘Jowls’
- Reduces wrinkles
- Improved hydration of skin
- Improved smoothness of skin
- Improved firmness of skin
- Improved brightness of skin
- Reshaping of oval facial frame
Profhilo® treatment takes just 20 minutes and ‘remodels’ the skin after just 2 treatments (4 weeks apart) resulting in tighter, firmer, hydrated, smoother and radiant skin. Profhilo® complements other aesthetic treatments by significantly improving skin quality.
£249+ 45 mins min. downtime